3 Nights Accommodation in Berlin on B&B Basis With Return Flight and Airport Transfers
Return Flight from Dublin to Berlin
Thu 08th Feb 2018 Dublin (DUB) 14:20 / Berlin (BER) 17:40
Sun 11th Feb 2018 Berlin (BER) 19:00 / Dublin (DUB) 20:20
- Return Flights From Dublin To Berlin
- 10 Kg Hand Lugggage
- Return Transfers From School To Dublin Airport
- Airport Coach Transfers From Airport To Hostel On Day 1 & Day 4.
- 3 Nights Accommodation At All In Hostel
- Breakfast On 3 Mornings
- 3 Day Tickets On The Bvg (train & Uban) Tickets
- Visits To Reichstag
- Private 3 Hour Berlin Coach Tour On Day 2 With English Speaking Guide
- Entry & Guided Tour Of Jewish Museum
- 5 Hour Coach Hire & Entry To Sachsenhausen concentration camp
- 1 Game Of Bowling
- Standard Group Travel Insurance
10kgs hand luggage included in this package. Checked in luggage of 20kgs can be booked at a supplement. This must be booked a minimum of 10 days before travel. Please email email@example.com if you wish to book an extra bag.
3 Nights Accommodation in a Hostel in Berlin on multi bed dorm room basis with breakfast
- Basic Travel Insurance is included. You must call the healthcheck phone number to declare any pre-exsisting illness before travel. There may be a supplement for this.
180 Required On Initial Booking (non-refundable)
Final Payment 5 Weeks Before Travel
Payments Can Be Made By Cheque, Bank Transfer, Credit Cards Or Laser
51 - 60 people: 499 pp sharing twin or double room
Checked in luggage - 20 kg for 50
All items of a personal nature (laundry, telephone calls) not mentioned in the itinerary
All meals not mentioned in itinerary
All transfers not mentioned in itinerary
All optional sightseeing not detailed in the inclusions section
Hostel - All In Hostel, Berlin
Hostels & Itinerary may change at any time
All further info & guides available after first deposit paid
Online booking system: we can set up your tour on our online booking system to track payments receipts and up
to date itineraries.
When Booking Please note :
1. You can book using Visa, Mastercard or laser. There is a 3% bank surcharge on Credit cards but no charge on laser.
2. When you have paid the deposit, you can return to manage your booking and pay off the final balances at any time
3. If you are having any trouble with your online booking please contact Maryeve on 01 4755010 (option 4) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thu 08th Feb
08.30:Pick up at the School
12.20:Meet at Dublin Airport for check in / depart for Berlin
14.20 Flight Departs to Berlin
17.40 Arrive in Berlin
Pick up by coach at Airport and transfer to “All In Hostel” Berlin for drop off.
19.30 OpNon of Dinner in the Hostel (not included)
VisiNng the Reichstag in the evening (needs to be pre-booked) Open unNl 23.00.
Return to hostel for overnight stay
Fri 09th Feb
Breakfast in the Hostel
Morning - 3 Hour Guided City Tour 'Berlin Classic'
This 3 hour tour will give you a lasNng impression of Berlin: CharloZenburg Palace, Kurfürstendamm, Victory Column,
Chancelor’s Office, Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden, Forum Fridericianum, Lustgarten, Red Town Hall,
Nicolai Quarter, Gendarmenmarkt, Potsdamer Platz, and the DiplomaNc area. (Including photo stops.) An English Speaking
Guide will accompany this private coach tour.
** Agernoon Visit to The Topography of Terror - This is an outdoor and indoor history museum - one of the most popular in
** Later visits to Mall of Berlin and Postdamer Platz
** Evening at Sony Centre - English Cinema (not included as we won’t be able to price Nckets unNl 1 week before
Sat 10th Feb
Breakfast in the hostel
09.00 5 Hours tour (including transfers) of Sachsenhausen concentraNon camp back in Berlin 14.30 This includes Coach
Hire, Entry and guided tour for the group on arrival.
** Afternoon Visit to the Jewish Museum. This is a private guided tour for the group. Public transport to get there and back
** Evening - Bowling - Use your travel pass to travel a few stops to your Bowling.
Sun 11th Feb
Breakfast in the hostel & Check out.
09.30 Guided Morning Visits to Checkpoint Charlie - This includes Guided Tour and Entry into Checkpoint Charlie
Visit to Berlin Dungeons
16.00 - Meet back at Hostel, board coach and Depart hotel for airport / check in Berlin Airport
19.00 - Depart Berlin
20.20 - Arrive in Dublin and coach Transfer back to your school.