St Mel's College to Man City v Leeds May 2023 1 night DBB Manchester bowling and waterpark
DATE AND TIME FOR THIS GAME TO BE CONFIRMED END OF MARCH 2023. ITINERARY WILL BE ADJUSTED.
Package includes the following
- Coach Pick Up From Local Club/School
- 1 Night Accommodation in Crowne Plaza City Centre or similar in Manchester City
- Breakfast on 1 Morning
- Luxury Coach for the duration (3 days)
- Return Ferry Crossing (Via Holyhead)
- Group Match Tickets to Man City home game - B Level, Leeds
- Dinner at the hotel
- Entry ticket to Waterpark
- 1 game of bowling at nearby Tenpin alley
- Group Premier Travel Insurance
- Online Booking System
- Complete Booking and Tour Assistance
50 - 54 people 499 per person sharing in twin rooms
45 - 49 people 515 per person sharing in twin rooms
40 - 44 people 539 per person sharing in twin rooms
Single supplement: 90 per night
OVER 17 TICKET SUPPLEMENT: 30.00 per ticket
100 required on initial booking (non refundable)
Final payment Friday, March 17th 2023
Name change free of charge 10 days ahead of trip
Payments can be made by cheque, bank transfer, credit cards or laser payments.
This game is not confirmed (date and time of the fixture). You are booking for provisional dates.
Once the date is confirmed, we will re-arrange your package/itinerary to suit the confirmed kick off.
This does not constitute a significant change and no refunds will be issued if you cancel your booking as a result.
If a student is over 17 at the date of travel, the supplement for match ticket is 30.00 per person.
Tickets are for Home team, no away supporter colors allowed. You may be removed from the Stadium and no refund will be due.
Hotel offers twin and single rooms. Single rooms for over 16 only.
When Booking Please note:
1. You can book using Visa, Mastercard or laser. There is a 2 admin fee.
2. When you have paid the deposit, you can return to manage your booking and pay off the final balances at any time.
3. If you are having any trouble with your online booking please contact Tatjana on 01 4755010 (option 4) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once the booking is in place the tour will be managed by the same designated staff member in order to guarantee the same level of personal service from initial quote through to the end of the tour.
Day 1 (non-game day)
· 05:00 am pick up at your location
· 06:45 am arrive at Dublin Port
· 08:05 morning from Dublin Port for Holyhead with Irish Ferries
· 11:30 Transfer from Holyhead to Liverpool/Manchester with comfort stop for lunch at own expense
· 15:00 Waterpark
· 17:00 check into The Holiday Inn Express, Manchester City Arena or similar
· 18:00 Dinner at the hotel
· Bowling at Tenpin Printwork
Day 2 (game day)
· Breakfast in the hotel and check out
· Depart for stadium for pre-game event
· Kick off at Man City Vs Leeds
· After the match depart the Stadium and head to Intu Trafford Centre (free time for lunch/dinner at own expense and shopping)
· Drive to Holyeahd
Day 3 (home)
· 02:15 Ferry from Holyhead to Dublin with Irish Ferries
· 06:00 Arrive back in Dublin and transfer back to the pickup point